New government bodies have been established
The Presidential Decree "On measures for the management of state assets, antimonopoly regulation and the capital market" has been adopted.
The followings have been established with the decree:
- State Property Management Agency;
- Antimonopoly Committee;
- Capital Markets Development Agency;
- State Asset Management, Transformation and Privatization Fund.
The Republican Center for training entrepreneurship has been chaired by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The following functions of the State Competition Committee of the liquidated state:
- The function of increasing the efficiency of the production of non-empty facilities - the State Tax Committee and the State Committee for Land Resources, Geodesy, Cartography and State Cadastre;
- The State Committee for Investments - as a functioning body of interdepartmental commissions on the development of investment projects aimed at the restoration of production facilities of free assets.
In accordance with the Decree, the main direction of the state policy, to gradually reduce government shares, and ensure effective and transparent privatization has been determined:
- Maintaining a unified state policy on effective management of state assets - the Agency for Public Assets Management;
- Implementation of a unified state policy in the field of competition and commodity markets - Antimonopoly Committee;
- The main tasks of the Capital Markets Development Agency are the formation, development, regulation and implementation of a single state policy in the field of corporate governance