ENEL and GenerationS call for the start-ups in renewable energy, thermal generation and sustainable development.
Enel is a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators. Best teams will get a paid pilot with Enel Group, mentor support from Enel and GenerationS, a chance to present the product to Enel's top management and scale up to international markets.
Participation is free of any charges.
What are we looking for?
Prototype or finished products in:
Water Power Engineering:
- Innovative robotic solutions (excluding drones) for Hydro power plant O&M activities for employees support or for partial/total equipment replacement
- Robots and systems to support inspections and improve safety
- Additive technologies (3D printing)
- Innovative welding systems and material deposition techniques
- Solutions to maximize thermal conductivity of turbine condenser tubes
Health and Safety:
- AI for Safety - Safety assessment by images/Video
- Automated instant diagnostics of physical condition before and during work
- Monitoring and diagnostics for energy storage system
- Technologies for long-term and seasonal storage
- AI for energy storage systems
Wind Power Engineering:
- Improved performance/flexibilization for wind turbines
Solar Power Engineering:
- Substructures to mount photovoltaic modules (fixed, and equipped with single-axis tracker)
- Blockchain technology to guarantee that energy originates from a renewable source.
- Technologies to expand the term of resource utilization and equipment operation
- Solutions for recycling and reclaiming the following waste products: ceramics, timber, wires and cables, light bulbs, rubber goods, pneumatic automobile tyres, construction waste (rockwool, scrap brick), electric motors, generators, electric transformers, hazardous waste (mercury-filled lamps, mercury thermometers, petrochemicals), municipal solid waste
- Projects for waste recycling (particularly, plastics, batteries, glass, aluminum)
- Solutions applicable for water treatment systems
- Innovative technologies to provide security with focus on equipment and sensors for operation and maintenance of electric cabinets
- Early diagnostics of vibration status for auxiliary equipment / large-scale rotating equipment not involving fixed monitoring systems
- Monitoring and tracking occupational safety (in different weather conditions)
- Identification of behavior
- Monitoring of health status, safety controls and diagnostics of personal protective equipment, electrical and mechanical equipment and machines
- Monitoring, control and risk mitigation for on field activities operation even in stressed weather environments (early anomaly detection and real-time alerts)
- Monitoring and recognition of workers' behavior in order to detect and prevent potential risk situations
- Solutions to increase the level of staff training, both technical, and related to on-the-job safety
- Augmented reality goggles to assist in equipment operation and maintenance
Get more information and submit application till September 10, 2019 http://enel.generation-startup.ru/en/