The Short Term Expert (STE) will work:
In close cooperation with the Team Leader (TL) and the Key Expert 2, to assess the post internship survey and identify the needs from interns for follow up in-house training/coaching; to assess the post internship survey respective responses of interns and identify the topics for the in-house training/coaching. The in-house training/coaching may include topics such as Business Ethics and Professional Conduct, Business Management and Strategic Thinking, SWOT; to elaborate the coaching plan and timetable of implementation of the in-house training/coaching and presentation seminars.
The Expert will be properly informed about the current situation by the TL and immediately after her/his recruitment. Also, the STE will properly use the materials prepared by the Project Team and prepare others according to the needs of his assignment. The expert will ensure that a hard copy of all materials and electronic records will be provided to the project.
Qualifications and skills required are:
- University Degree in economics, management, HRD, VET, marketing or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written);
- Very good writing, communication, organisational and presentation skills;
- Strong skills in adults training, interactive training methods, counselling methods;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Computer literacy: Internet, Power Point, Data Bases, excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- At least 12 years of general working experience, out of which 6 years in the private sector;
- Working experience more than 5 years in SME development, Business development, International Donors Projects;
- Working experience more than 5 years in consulting / training / for SMEs;
- Previous working experience in more than 2 countries in EU member states;
- Training experience in a CIS country will be a strong advantage.
Start Date: November, 2016
End Date: December 2016
Working Days: 8
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm, September 16, 2016.