This section provides information on the activities of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, which is posted on the Internet in the form of "Open Data".
Open data - information on the activities of state and economic administration bodies, local government bodies, posted on the Internet in a machine-readable format for the purpose of its multiple, free and free use.
Placement of open data is carried out as part of the implementation of the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 232 of August 7, 2015 "On measures to further improve the Government portal of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the Internet, taking into account the provision of open data."
When using open data, the user has the right to:
• reproduce, copy, publish and transmit open data;
• use (including repeatedly) open data freely, indefinitely, free of charge and without limitation of the territory of use;
• disseminate and regroup open data;
• adapt, modify, transform and / or extract information from open data sets;
• use open data for commercial purposes, including the creation of various kinds of software products and applications.
When using open data, the user must comply with the following conditions:
• use open data only for purposes not contrary to law;
• make sure that it does not distort open data when using it;
• keep a link to the source of information when using open data.