The supreme administrative body of the Chamber is congress of the Chamber of Commerce and industry which gathers not less than once in three year.
Between congresses of supervising body of Chamber is the Central council of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry elected by the delegates of the congress.
Executive body is the executive committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry which directly accountable to the Central council of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Chairman of Executive committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and its deputies are appointed to their posts by the Central council of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in coordination with the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Financing sources of Executive committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan are approving in coordination with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Income sources of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan are:
- joining and membership fees of members of the Chamber, amount of which is determined by the rules of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan;
- five percent from directed for needs of social and economic development of regions from the privatization of objects of a state ownership, with their target direction exclusively on development of the market infrastructure and legal support of entrepreneurs;
- grants and sources of sponsors;
- Other receipts which have not been forbidden by the legislation.
- received profit is used exclusively on performance of authorized activity and it will not be liable for distribution between members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan.
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan has the right to participate:
- on behalf of the chairman at the sessions of the Cabinet of Ministers on consideration of questions and projects of the normative documents connected with development of economy, business and foreign trade;
- in preparation and discussion of projects of laws and other legal acts, covering the questions of Chamber’s activity and its members;
- providing members with legal support at any checks which are carried out by supervising bodies.
Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan joins on post in structures of Republic council on coordination of activity of supervising bodies, Customs-tariff council, the Commission on coordination of activity on perfection of legislative base in the field of liberalization and further reforming of all sides of society life and administrative reform implementation, Republic coordination council on stimulation of development of small and private business.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan is included in the list of the organizations for obligatory dispatch of materials Oluy Majlis, decrees of the President, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, and also statistical data of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to on the basic parameters of small and private business development in the Republic.